Earlier this week, DigiTimes reported that Sintek Photonics was producing touch panels to be used in a touch-based iMac, and that demo units had been shipped to Cupertino for testing. Today, Sintek is denying the claim. Once again DigiTimes has the story. Barry Wu, VP and spokesperson of Sintek, ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter