The iPhone and iPad are already super-capable gaming devices, with thousands of quality titles spanning all genres and tastes, but sometimes it's nice to take a trip back to yesteryear... and sometimes you want to see those games on the big, beautiful HDTV screen in your living room. Here's how to...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter