Pranksters, start your engines. Gizmodo lists eight tricks you can play on your iPad-owning, smug and self-satisfied friends to wipe the grins off their mugs. They've got a full gallery of options here; I especially like the SPOD screen, and the Wishful Thinking version shown here (multitasking!...
It sounds like a horror movie, but it's much worse -- ask any Mac user and they'll tell you that the sight of the spinning rainbow wait cursor (the beachball, the Spinning Pizza/Beachball of Death) is enough to strike fear into the most hardened heart. If you're fed up with application pauses that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update