Pranksters, start your engines. Gizmodo lists eight tricks you can play on your iPad-owning, smug and self-satisfied friends to wipe the grins off their mugs. They've got a full gallery of options here; I especially like the SPOD screen, and the Wishful Thinking version shown here (multitasking!...
It sounds like a horror movie, but it's much worse -- ask any Mac user and they'll tell you that the sight of the spinning rainbow wait cursor (the beachball, the Spinning Pizza/Beachball of Death) is enough to strike fear into the most hardened heart. If you're fed up with application pauses that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free