Tag: stainless steel
I've probably seen every iPhone case in the world at one point or another. For every ten or twenty low-cost plastic cases I see, I might see a single luxury case. These cases are different from the rest, often showing better workmanship, materials like wood, leather, and steel, and a higher price ...
If a new patent application from Apple is any indication, the company is getting obsessive about making sure that future products are highly scratch-resistant. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office published Apple's application this week titled "Nitriding Stainless Steel for Consumer Electronic Prod...
Along with the new iPod nano, iPod touch and iPod classic updates, Apple today also introduced 3 new colors of the iPod shuffle, a special stainless steel edition, and a 2GB model for $59. The new colors are green, pink and blue, and are available for both the 2GB and 4GB models. Also, there...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter