Scientist Bryan Jones of the University of Utah wanted to know if the iPhone 5 display really was better than the already-impressive iPhone 4 Retina display. Being a retinal neuroscientist and a photographer, he had access to a Canon 1D Mk III DSLR and a stereomicroscope that let him examine th...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter