Tag: steve jobs medical leave
Steve Jobs' position as a director of Disney is being questioned as the company's annual shareholder's meeting takes place in Salt Lake City today. The AFL-CIO federation of labor unions has already voted against his reelection, citing his absences for health reasons and full-time...
Once again, Apple stock (AAPL) has hit a new intra-day high, and this time it's a really good one. This is the first time Apple has broken into the lofty US$350s. Things are moving quickly, but when I started this post, AAPL was up 6.66 points to $353.17 on moderately high volume of about ten...
At the opening bell this morning, AAPL was down 5%, erasing about US$15 billion dollars of the company's market value. As of this writing, Apple is trading at $336. It's not time to get out on the ledges, however, as many experts think an expected blow-out earnings call later today could erase the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates