Garmin has added some new concepts to the standard navigation apps already present on the iPhone. StreetPilot onDemand is designed for the urban user, with provided routing that includes public transportation and wraps bus and train schedules into the usual GPS features. "Our new StreetPilot ...
Garmin International has been the leader in automobile GPS navigation for many years, but has been a no-show in the iPhone navigation app arena. Both TomTom and Magellan, also big players in the GPS nav field, have had iPhone apps for years. In a "better late than never" move, Garmin today announced ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements