Remember that iOS 6 clock the Swiss Federal Railway (SBB) said Apple copied from them? It seems they'll be sitting down together soon to discuss an arrangement. As noted by CNET, the SBB doesn't necessarily want money from Apple and is "proud" its design wound up in iOS 6. I'm not sure what they ...
Our readers in Switzerland will be happy to hear that Apple has finally begun selling books in the Swiss iBookstore. Up until today, Apple has only had free Project Gutenberg books available for download. MacPrime.ch notes that currently there are a few hundred paid books on the Swiss ...
It's easy to envy the Swiss, what with the fine chocolate and the neutrality and such. Now, another reason to long for the refined air of the Alps: the Swiss version of the Apple Store website is indicating availability on the supercharged 802.11n version of the Airport Express, as yet unnannounced ...
Back in February we mentioned that Macworld Expo was coming to Switzerland. Unfortunately, German language Mac site macprime is reporting (German) that the show has been cancelled. It seems that not enough exhibitors were interested. Sorry, Swiss Mac-lovers, you're always welcome at WWDC or MWSF; ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.