Tag: system requirements
iLife '09 was certainly moving toward an Intel processor requirement, but iLife '11 has made the transition complete with even tighter requirements. You have to have an Intel-based Mac, of course, and that Mac has to be running Snow Leopard. It's not a giant surprise; things have been slowly rolling ...
At last, Aspyr has finally released the system requirements for the upcoming Quake 4. So, without further ado, you'll need: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later a PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel-based chipset a 1.67GHz or faster CPU 512MB or higher of memory 64MB or more of video memory (VRAM) Quake 4 is ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.