Tag: system requirements
iLife '09 was certainly moving toward an Intel processor requirement, but iLife '11 has made the transition complete with even tighter requirements. You have to have an Intel-based Mac, of course, and that Mac has to be running Snow Leopard. It's not a giant surprise; things have been slowly rolling ...
At last, Aspyr has finally released the system requirements for the upcoming Quake 4. So, without further ado, you'll need: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later a PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel-based chipset a 1.67GHz or faster CPU 512MB or higher of memory 64MB or more of video memory (VRAM) Quake 4 is ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs