Tag: tax avoidance
According to a Reuters story today, Australian officials are planning to have large corporations like Apple and Google disclose their tax arrangements in an attempt to crack down on alleged tax avoidance by multinationals. Australian Assistant Treasurer David Bradbury said that the ...
According to YouGov BrandIndex, Apple's public reputation in the U.S. is "Teflon" compared to another large brand -- GE. YouGov BrandIndex compared the two companies, both of which have recently gone through tax avoidance "scandals," and found that Apple's reputation was untarnished and almost ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.