If you're a Sprint customer with an iPhone, it appears as though you'll soon get the opportunity to insure your device using the company's Total Equipment Protection program. Engadget reports that an anonymous tipster has provided internal documentation pointing to a January 25 launch date for the ...
According to a rumor from SprintFeed, Sprint will soon let iPhone owners purchase Total Equipment Protection coverage for their iPhone. The service plan is an alternative to AppleCare+ which must added to your iPhone within 30 days of purchase. The current TEP plans at Sprint cost US$8 per ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents