If you're a Sprint customer with an iPhone, it appears as though you'll soon get the opportunity to insure your device using the company's Total Equipment Protection program. Engadget reports that an anonymous tipster has provided internal documentation pointing to a January 25 launch date for the...
According to a rumor from SprintFeed, Sprint will soon let iPhone owners purchase Total Equipment Protection coverage for their iPhone. The service plan is an alternative to AppleCare+ which must added to your iPhone within 30 days of purchase. The current TEP plans at Sprint cost US$8 per...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV