Tag: terry cavanagh
Don't Look Back is a very brief, very challenging game made by Terry Cavanagh, who is better known for popular titles Super Hexagon and VVVVVV. The game is free on the App Store, and it can be beaten in a lunch break. It also happens to be one of the most thought-provoking experiences you can have...
Game developer Terry Cavanagh's great Super Hexagon has been tearing it up on iOS -- and your eyes have probably been tearing up if you've played it for any length of time, because it's both crazy and crazy hard. But it's also very fun, and now the game has made its way over to Steam, available...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options