Tag: thinkmac software
Indie developer Rory Prior expects to release version 1.0 of his iKanji application this coming Thursday, he announced today. iKanji is a tool for anyone learning Japanese, and combines meaning, reading and writing training and tests. Over 2,000 Kanji characters and 20,000 example words are...
In a world of RSS readers that are unveiling major new features and power beyond our wildest dreams, it's nice to see a new app that's getting back to basics. NewsLife (beta) from ThinkMac Software (previously the makers of what looks to be the retired NewsMac Pro) is just such an app, as it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free