Today I fall even more deeply in love with Quicksilver, as I have discovered yet another incredibly useful and productive trick from a 43 Folders tutorial. This easy tip, loosely called "the comma trick," allows you first to find more than one item with Quicksilver, then apply an action to ...
Here's a cool trick I was unaware of until today. Mac OS X Hints describes how to email a URL from within Safari's address bar. When you're at the website you'd like to share (like, say, this one), replace the address with "mail-link:" (minus the quotes) and hit return. A new message will ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Delicious Monster releases Delicious Library 3 with companion iOS scanner app
- Drafts 3.0 adds draft and action management, much more
- Apple Store app updated with iPhone upgrade notifications
- Kashoo Version 2.1 adds new features just in time for taxes
- Microsoft SkyDrive 3.0 update finally makes it into the App Store
- Apple updates Podcasts app to version 1.2 (Updated)
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.