Since launch, iPad users have complained of issues with the Wi-Fi dropping out or fading. These problems were often fixed by solutions as weird as just raising and lowering the display brightness settings. Originally, Apple said the issue was probably with problem routers and crossed signals, but...
In case you haven't noticed -- and thank you everyone who has written in to remind us -- Apple has been delivering at least one goody every single Tuesday since the start of the year. Of course, this Tuesday is the last one in February, which is quickly racing towards its leap-year enabled end. This...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements