Since launch, iPad users have complained of issues with the Wi-Fi dropping out or fading. These problems were often fixed by solutions as weird as just raising and lowering the display brightness settings. Originally, Apple said the issue was probably with problem routers and crossed signals, but ...
In case you haven't noticed -- and thank you everyone who has written in to remind us -- Apple has been delivering at least one goody every single Tuesday since the start of the year. Of course, this Tuesday is the last one in February, which is quickly racing towards its leap-year enabled end. This ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs