With all the security risks populating the world, two-step verification is the strong standard to have for information safety. Apple brought the process to your Apple ID last year, now iCloud and its associated apps are getting it as well. With a two-step verification users must enter a code that...
Evernote's motto is "remember everything," which means that you might put everything onto the cloud service -- work notebooks, pictures of food, business cards, you name it. One problem with placing all of that personal and work-related information in the cloud is that it makes it a target for...
Apple recently introduced two-step verification for your Apple ID in certain countries, and the process is now being expanded to the rest of the world. The feature, which requires two different codes for verifying your Apple ID (if you want to be extra safe) was initially only available in the US,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync