Tag: us cellular
US Cellular announced today that it will begin selling both the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c in stores beginning on November 8. A regional carrier based out of Chicago, US Cellular is the fifth-largest carrier in the US and serves many more subscribers than some of the other regional carriers that...
Even though Sprint signed its life away to carry the iPhone, not all carriers are that eager. According to a report from Fierce Wireless, US Cellular is not interested in the iPhone, at least not until it has LTE. Speaking at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference, Ted Carlson,...
Sprint "bet the company" on the iPhone with a US$20 billion payout to Apple, and C Spire Wireless is the first smaller, regional carrier approved to sell the device. In the wake of Sprint carrying the iPhone, the company has seen its best one-day sales ever. Even so, one smaller company's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync