Two more reviews of that loveable scamp of a cellphone are out on the Interwebs, and it's more more more of the same: Steven Levy of Newsweek and Ed Baig of USA TODAY are saying it's time to start believing the hype. Both writers, like Pogue and Mossberg, point out the iPhone's weak spots (EDGE, no...
Over at Mac Daily News, they're citing a USA Today article which indicates that Apple's "home computer market share" hit 7.6% in May 2007, up from 3.2% in May 2004. MDN says "we assume that the market share number came from USA Today research." Presumably this number is for the US and obviously...
Andrew Kantor has posted a pretty darn funny piece of satire at USA Today based on the idea that Boot Camp is actually going to cause Mac users to switch over to Windows (ok, maybe it isn't 'satire.' Maybe it's 'saying anything he can for page views'). I have to hand it to Andrew - if this article...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Instapaper updates iOS app with AirPlay support and more
- Pic Scanner has been improved and the price lowered
- Apple issues iOS 7.0.6 / 6.1.6 security updates
- WunderMap: The weather app gets a "wunderful" update
- Voila screen recorder for OS X
- WeatherBug for iOS has been revamped with better real-time lightning features