You can call Steve Jobs a visionary if you want, but the Vanzettis are the real visionaries -- who would have ever thought of using a computer company's logo to sell fruit?! Though it's a little bit squished and the colors are different than we've ever seen (a red apple and a green leaf? why ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.