Video-sharing app Viddy got a pretty nice financial boost on Monday, with backing from production companies that Jay-Z (Roc Nation) and Will Smith (Overbrook Entertainment) head. The New York Times says they join $6 million in funding that Viddy received from traditional venture capitalists in Feb...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter