As Video editors go, Videoshop (free for a limited time, typically US$2.99) is first rate and easy to use. I prefer it to iMovie on iOS and just about anything I have tried. You can start a new movie or load an old one. If it is one you have loaded you can add narration, music, sound effects, ren...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter