Tag: virtual private network
This week, I gave WiTopia's VPN a try. And to be quite honest, it wasn't exactly the experience I was hoping for. As I discussed in my first post on this topic, Virtual Private Networking offers ways for users to safeguard their data in public situations, when looking for privacy on their ...
VPN, aka Virtual Private Network, is a technology that lets you securely share data across public networks. For the most part, when I think VPN, I typically imagine work-related corporate or federal government accounts, or people accessing the net in countries with excessive government ...
If you're a security-conscious web surfer -- or an international traveler who likes to maintain access to US-based video streaming or voice services -- you may already be one of the millions of users of AnchorFree's Hotspot Shield, one of the leading consumer virtual private network (VPN) ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station