Tag: wall street
We're going to be covering the Apple earnings call live at 5pm ET / 2 pm PT, now that the earnings report is out ($1.16 per share, hot hot hot!). To listen in on the call, you can pick up the QuickTime stream here. Remember, for ongoing coverage of AAPL be sure to check out our sister site...
We all know that Apple is gathering the tech press for a Special Event (notice the capital letters) on September 5th, and it is pretty clear it has something to do with iPods. The rumors are swirling, and helping Apple's stock price. Goldman Sachs has told its clients that this event might introduce...
It may not have been the only bad news on a bleak Wall Street Tuesday, but Apple's 5.3% stock price drop (closing at 83.93, almost 14 points off of January's high) was certainly noticeable. Investors may have seized on the AppleTV ship delay as a sign of slipping execution for AAPL. Now get out...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows
- Path gets updates, stand-alone message app
- Parallels Access gets major update, now runs on iPhone (Updated)
- Skype for iPhone is getting a major update next week