It may not have been the only bad news on a bleak Wall Street Tuesday, but Apple's 5.3% stock price drop (closing at 83.93, almost 14 points off of January's high) was certainly noticeable. Investors may have seized on the AppleTV ship delay as a sign of slipping execution for AAPL. Now get out ther...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)