Tag: wayward manor
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player (requires...
Award winning author and screenwriter Neil Gaiman, best known for his works The Sandman, Coraline, and (for better or worse) Beowulf, to name a few, has announced Wayward Manor, a new puzzle / adventure game for Mac and "tablets," to be released in the fall Wayward Manor is set in a 1920s...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free