iCal is great. I love the elegant interface, integration with other applications, and most of all, I love how easy it is to publish and share my calenders though .Mac. Unfortunately, paying 60 bucks a year just so I can share my calenders is just not something I can justify. Lucky for cheapskates...
JungleDisk is quite possibly the first serious, easy to set up alternative I've seen to Apple's .Mac iDisk. Using the power of WebDAV, JungleDisk allows you to mount an online, syncing hard drive (with various size options available) on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux, and save and access data to and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Runtastic 5.0 update brings redesign, hydration monitoring and more to the fitness app
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Daily App: Snippit mixes music with photos in a very social way
- Sonos announces new controller apps for Mac and iOS
- Tipbit relaunches with smart search and Evernote integration to help make your digital life simpler
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations