iCal is great. I love the elegant interface, integration with other applications, and most of all, I love how easy it is to publish and share my calenders though .Mac. Unfortunately, paying 60 bucks a year just so I can share my calenders is just not something I can justify. Lucky for cheapskates...
JungleDisk is quite possibly the first serious, easy to set up alternative I've seen to Apple's .Mac iDisk. Using the power of WebDAV, JungleDisk allows you to mount an online, syncing hard drive (with various size options available) on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux, and save and access data to and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows
- Path gets updates, stand-alone message app
- Parallels Access gets major update, now runs on iPhone (Updated)
- Skype for iPhone is getting a major update next week
- Instagram for iOS adds extensive new editing tools
- Bank of America's updated app creates a wonderful mobile banking experience