Apple has awarded a total of 30,000 shares totaling US$12.1 million to six company executives, according to MacRumors. The news came from required filings with the SEC. As MacRumors explains: The shares appear to have been awarded as part of the executives' 2014 compensation package. Apple Senio...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter