It's been a wild first week at Wimbledon 2013 with 13 people dropping out, reports of slippery grass and major upsets that ousted champions like Maria Sharapova. Check out these five apps below and get your tennis fix as you watch the second and final week of this prestigious tennis tournament ...
It's the end of June, and for tennis fans that means it's time for Wimbledon. The UK tennis tournament kicks off Monday, June 25. Whether you'll be attending in London or watching from afar, we have a list of apps that'll help you follow the matches from your iPhone and even brush up on your own ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station