You all know what I'm talking about: the moment you tear open your new Mac and are greeted by that complex combination of a "little bit of plastic bag with a hint of lindenberry followed by a rush of Styrofoam." We all love it. Just like every other Apple product I've purchased new, my MacBook ...
Don't get overly excited by this Digg post , announcing WINE arrives for Intel Macs. If you actually follow the links through to the discussion thread where this story originates, you'll find that WINE is compiled and working, but not that well: "I warn you. There is nothing to get excited ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Subway UK restaurant app adds Passbook support
- Dropbox for Mac beta adds automatic screenshot sharing, "Move to Dropbox" contextual menu
- TextWrangler updated to version 4.5.2
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions updated, on sale for half price
- iTunes 11.0.4 arrives with some minor bug fixes
- Apple adds Passbook support to iTunes Festival London app