Chris Breen has written a nice follow up piece about Macworld's predictions for Leopard. The article lists the things that Apple delivered on, and the things they didn't. Granted the editors just listed things they wanted to see and not things that they were sure were going to see the light of day, ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.