Tag: xcode 3.0
Do you like Growl? Do you use Xcode? Then chances are you'll like GrowlCode. GrowlCode is a plugin to integrate Growl's on-screen alerts into the Mac OS X developer app, Xcode. GrowlCode integrates the following actions: Build Succeeded, Preprocessing Complete, Compilation Succeeded, Clean Complete,...
We overlooked Xcode 3.0 (and Interface Builder 3.0) in all the WWDC hubbub, though I bet that many developers are very happy with the direction Xcode is going in. Xcode 3.0 has new 'iChat like' notifications, as well as speed increases (Apple claims it loads code 4 times faster than before). Xcode...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV