In previous reviews, I've said Zite is my favorite way to get the latest news on the variety of subjects I follow, and unlike more traditional RSS feed readers, Zite lets me discover stories from websites I would never have seen. Zite pushed out an update yesterday with an in-app browser, ...
I liked Zite when I reported on it earlier this month. In fact, I use it every day as a great news and information discovery app on my iPad. The app is free, and for now, still in the App Store with very strong user ratings. There's no love, however, from publishers that claim Zite infringes ...
As a news junkie, I just can't get enough information. I adore Pulse, and I think Flipboard is interesting and useful. Like most of you, I spend a lot of time checking out news sites and using apps like the New York Times and the NPR app. Enter Zite. Zite is a just released free iPad app that ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs
- iBank 5 for the Mac available from IGG Software
- Keezy is a simple sampler that thrives with silliness and whimsy
- Amazon's Lovefilm app finally comes to iPhone