iPod socks: useful or useless? The debate rages on.
We’ve kept you up to date with cutting edge developments on Apple’s latest release: the iPod socks. This week we bring you the news that fully one-third of Macworld UK readers consider the socks “Stupid.” As one reader rants:
“They are without doubt the worse thing Apple has ever come up with. They look cheap and tacky. They look like tea cosies. The opposite of what I expect from Apple.”
However, almost half of those polled got a chuckle out of Apple’s “nice seasonal joke,” while one-quarter consider
getting a tea cosie for their iPod the “perfect Christmas present.”
That’s right, folks, it’s all the news that’s fit to print here at TUAW, and a good smattering of news that isn’t. Care for a tea cosie?
We’ve kept you up to date with cutting edge developments on Apple’s latest release: the iPod socks. This week we bring you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time