iPod socks: useful or useless? The debate rages on.
We’ve kept you up to date with cutting edge developments on Apple’s latest release: the iPod socks. This week we bring you the news that fully one-third of Macworld UK readers consider the socks “Stupid.” As one reader rants:
“They are without doubt the worse thing Apple has ever come up with. They look cheap and tacky. They look like tea cosies. The opposite of what I expect from Apple.”
However, almost half of those polled got a chuckle out of Apple’s “nice seasonal joke,” while one-quarter consider
getting a tea cosie for their iPod the “perfect Christmas present.”
That’s right, folks, it’s all the news that’s fit to print here at TUAW, and a good smattering of news that isn’t. Care for a tea cosie?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app