iPod socks: useful or useless? The debate rages on.
We’ve kept you up to date with cutting edge developments on Apple’s latest release: the iPod socks. This week we bring you the news that fully one-third of Macworld UK readers consider the socks “Stupid.” As one reader rants:
“They are without doubt the worse thing Apple has ever come up with. They look cheap and tacky. They look like tea cosies. The opposite of what I expect from Apple.”
However, almost half of those polled got a chuckle out of Apple’s “nice seasonal joke,” while one-quarter consider
getting a tea cosie for their iPod the “perfect Christmas present.”
That’s right, folks, it’s all the news that’s fit to print here at TUAW, and a good smattering of news that isn’t. Care for a tea cosie?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter