Apple slaps lawsuit on anonymous tipsters
Here comes the fallout from all of the recent rumour
mill about Apple’s next-generation iPod: the company is suing the unnamed individuals who leaked details about the
unreleased product by posting confidential information online. The Dec. 13 complaint was filed with the Santa Clara
County California Superior Court and names ‘an unidentified individual’ or individuals.
Could they be referring to MacMind’s post with details about the rumoured Flash-based iPod? Highly likely… looks like ‘Anonymous Tipster’ may be taking a bit of hot water with their Milano cookie.
Here comes the fallout from all of the recent rumour mill about Apple’s next-generation iPod: the company is suing the unnamed...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates