Apple slaps lawsuit on anonymous tipsters
Here comes the fallout from all of the recent rumour
mill about Apple’s next-generation iPod: the company is suing the unnamed individuals who leaked details about the
unreleased product by posting confidential information online. The Dec. 13 complaint was filed with the Santa Clara
County California Superior Court and names ‘an unidentified individual’ or individuals.
Could they be referring to MacMind’s post with details about the rumoured Flash-based iPod? Highly likely… looks like ‘Anonymous Tipster’ may be taking a bit of hot water with their Milano cookie.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature