Apple slaps lawsuit on anonymous tipsters
Here comes the fallout from all of the recent rumour
mill about Apple’s next-generation iPod: the company is suing the unnamed individuals who leaked details about the
unreleased product by posting confidential information online. The Dec. 13 complaint was filed with the Santa Clara
County California Superior Court and names ‘an unidentified individual’ or individuals.
Could they be referring to MacMind’s post with details about the rumoured Flash-based iPod? Highly likely… looks like ‘Anonymous Tipster’ may be taking a bit of hot water with their Milano cookie.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options