iPod halo effect leading consumers to Mac
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal,
predict the iPod halo effect to
reach a critical mass in the near future. Though stock surges haven’t yet translated into sales, Hanrahan and Fry
believe that Windows has an Achilles’ heel that may prompt users to begin switching en masse: viruses and
Other pundits have been predicting 2005 to be The Year of the Mac. Do you sense the winds of change?
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal, predict the iPod halo effect to reach a critical mass in the near...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs