iPod halo effect leading consumers to Mac
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal,
predict the iPod halo effect to
reach a critical mass in the near future. Though stock surges haven’t yet translated into sales, Hanrahan and Fry
believe that Windows has an Achilles’ heel that may prompt users to begin switching en masse: viruses and
Other pundits have been predicting 2005 to be The Year of the Mac. Do you sense the winds of change?
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal, predict the iPod halo effect to reach a critical mass in the near...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved