iPod halo effect leading consumers to Mac
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal,
predict the iPod halo effect to
reach a critical mass in the near future. Though stock surges haven’t yet translated into sales, Hanrahan and Fry
believe that Windows has an Achilles’ heel that may prompt users to begin switching en masse: viruses and
Other pundits have been predicting 2005 to be The Year of the Mac. Do you sense the winds of change?
Tim Hanrahan and Jason Fry, writing for the Wall Street Journal, predict the iPod halo effect to reach a critical mass in the near...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free