iPod socks: the gift that won’t stop giving
At least one of you reported getting the iPod
socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating
whether or not the socks are brilliant, humble and humorous marketing, designed to
personify this season’s hottest, human-friendly gadget. Regardless, they are likely the most colorful and most
publicized tea cosie of 2004.
So what’s coming down the pipe in 2005? PowerBook cardigans? Airport Express kilts? iBook skivvies? Lay your bets, fashionistas!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter