iPod socks: the gift that won’t stop giving
At least one of you reported getting the iPod
socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating
whether or not the socks are brilliant, humble and humorous marketing, designed to
personify this season’s hottest, human-friendly gadget. Regardless, they are likely the most colorful and most
publicized tea cosie of 2004.
So what’s coming down the pipe in 2005? PowerBook cardigans? Airport Express kilts? iBook skivvies? Lay your bets, fashionistas!
At least one of you reported getting the iPod socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating whether or not the socks are...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs