iPod socks: the gift that won’t stop giving
At least one of you reported getting the iPod
socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating
whether or not the socks are brilliant, humble and humorous marketing, designed to
personify this season’s hottest, human-friendly gadget. Regardless, they are likely the most colorful and most
publicized tea cosie of 2004.
So what’s coming down the pipe in 2005? PowerBook cardigans? Airport Express kilts? iBook skivvies? Lay your bets, fashionistas!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration