iPod socks: the gift that won’t stop giving
At least one of you reported getting the iPod
socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating
whether or not the socks are brilliant, humble and humorous marketing, designed to
personify this season’s hottest, human-friendly gadget. Regardless, they are likely the most colorful and most
publicized tea cosie of 2004.
So what’s coming down the pipe in 2005? PowerBook cardigans? Airport Express kilts? iBook skivvies? Lay your bets, fashionistas!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update