iPod socks: the gift that won’t stop giving
At least one of you reported getting the iPod
socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating
whether or not the socks are brilliant, humble and humorous marketing, designed to
personify this season’s hottest, human-friendly gadget. Regardless, they are likely the most colorful and most
publicized tea cosie of 2004.
So what’s coming down the pipe in 2005? PowerBook cardigans? Airport Express kilts? iBook skivvies? Lay your bets, fashionistas!
At least one of you reported getting the iPod socks as a gift. Elsewhere, folks are still debating whether or not the socks are...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free