TUAW Tip of the Day
In OS X applications such as iChat where you can select a photo to use as an avatar, you can rotate the image in addition to resizing it or selecting a specific area to use in the picture-selection window. Rotate the image by holding the option key while dragging the mouse.
In OS X applications such as iChat where you can select a photo to use as an avatar, you can rotate the image in addition to resizing it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update