TUAW Tip of the Day
In OS X applications such as iChat where you can select a photo to use as an avatar, you can rotate the image in addition to resizing it or selecting a specific area to use in the picture-selection window. Rotate the image by holding the option key while dragging the mouse.
In OS X applications such as iChat where you can select a photo to use as an avatar, you can rotate the image in addition to resizing it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs