daikini software now offering Photon and PhotoToTypePad for Free
PhotoToTypePad are two great iPhoto plugins offered by
daikini software, and they are both now compatible with
iPhoto 5. The good news doesn’t end there, my fellow Mac friends,
because the two plugins used to cost $7; a very good price for such great software, however, the price is even better
now. daikini has lowered the price point to zero, that’s right, both products are free.
I use PhotoToTypePad every time I need to post a photo album to my Typepad site. It allows me to organize all my photos in iPhoto, and forces me to input headers and comments into each picture so that they will show up on my website. Not only does this save me from the effort of resizing the photos manually, it also has the added bonus of making my iPhoto library that much richer since I input so much information into it.
I haven’t used Photon as much, but it allows you to post one to many pictures as entries to your blog (MovableType, TypePad, Blojsom or WordPress 1.5+) with any categories you would like.
One final note about the publisher of this software, I bought and paid for a license for PhotoToTypePad before it was free (obviously). The day that it was annouced as free software I looked in my email and lo and behold there was a refund for my $7 registration fee.
Stay classy, daikini software.
Photon and PhotoToTypePad are two great iPhoto plugins offered by daikini software, and they are both now compatible with iPhoto 5....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs