Matt Groening Apple ads
I saw these ads on Boingboing late last night/early this morning before
promptly falling dead asleep on my keyboard (do not try this at home, kids), and Tyler was kind enough to send in this
tip this afternoon and remind me. Matt Groening’s series of
Apple ads circa 1989 were aimed at college students and are, as most of Groening’s stuff tends to be, dead-on
Since we’ve been lately reminiscing about the 21st birthday of the Mac - does anybody remember these ads when they first ran? Did anybody purchase their first Mac as a result of seeing a spoof of themselves in one of these Groening ads?
I saw these ads on Boingboing late last night/early this morning before promptly falling dead asleep on my keyboard (do not try this...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update