You’re the DJ this Saturday in London
I thought I’d give you at least a couple days’ notice so you can make it to the gig on time! :) Back in November we
covered London’s Playlist Club parties, where music
fans are invited to turn up with their iPod (or any portable music player) and dish out a 15-minute set. Jonny Rocket
(you really can do no wrong with a name like Jonny Rocket) from Playlist tells us
there’s an absolutely free Playlist party happening this Saturday, and you’re all
invited. Volunteer judges will award the best DJ of the night one coveted, hard to find item: an iPod shuffle.
Here’s your perfect excuse to take that weekend trip to London, eh, sweety, darling? For those of you not already in London and unable to jet-set on short notice, why not set up your own DIY-DJ par-tay? The kind Playlist folks have put up a How-to guide for would-be spinners. You now officially have no excuse not to cue up your iPod and bust a move from wherever your location this Saturday night!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options