Brushed Metal iPod
Who would have thought that the best way to cover up those scratches that seem to accumulate on the once shiny back
of your iPod would be to scratch it up even more? I don’t know about you, but
this iPod looks pretty sweet, and best of all it doesn’t void
Gentlemen, start your orbital sanders!
Who would have thought that the best way to cover up those scratches that seem to accumulate on the once shiny back of your iPod would...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update