Podcasting: Do you dig it?
Alicia Bankhofer has a nice article up at ipodlounge about podcasting: what it is, why it’s interesting, and how to find some podcasts to check out (for info on how to make a podcast, see Glenn Fleischmann’s recent piece and the original Engadget podcasting how-to).
My question for you, dear readers, is: are you down with the podcasting craze, or does it drive you crazy? We are looking into gearing up for some audio-induced mayhem of the podcasting variety here on TUAW, and we’d love to know your thoughts. What would you like to hear in a podcast?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app