Podcasting: Do you dig it?
Alicia Bankhofer has a nice article up at ipodlounge about podcasting: what it is, why it’s interesting, and how to find some podcasts to check out (for info on how to make a podcast, see Glenn Fleischmann’s recent piece and the original Engadget podcasting how-to).
My question for you, dear readers, is: are you down with the podcasting craze, or does it drive you crazy? We are looking into gearing up for some audio-induced mayhem of the podcasting variety here on TUAW, and we’d love to know your thoughts. What would you like to hear in a podcast?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows