And the award for the cutest USB hub ever goes to…
It’s not USB 2.0 spec, but this
adorable selection of USB hubs is just too cute for me to resist. Luckily, a
Google search turned up a handful of places I can purchase them from here in the US.
Remember when everyone went crazy for Hubzilla, the Firewire Dino? I never got what all the fuss was about. Why would I want my plethora of firewire cables plugged into some mean, ugly dinosaur? But plugging my USB cables into cute little waterglobe with little ducks, frogs or fish floating around inside and a pen or cell phone holder on it is a gimmick I can totally fall for.
It’s not USB 2.0 spec, but this adorable selection of USB hubs is just too cute for me to resist. Luckily, a Google...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free