And the award for the cutest USB hub ever goes to…
It’s not USB 2.0 spec, but this
adorable selection of USB hubs is just too cute for me to resist. Luckily, a
Google search turned up a handful of places I can purchase them from here in the US.
Remember when everyone went crazy for Hubzilla, the Firewire Dino? I never got what all the fuss was about. Why would I want my plethora of firewire cables plugged into some mean, ugly dinosaur? But plugging my USB cables into cute little waterglobe with little ducks, frogs or fish floating around inside and a pen or cell phone holder on it is a gimmick I can totally fall for.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration