Mac mini March: Turning a Mac mini into a touchable stereo
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine
the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets you use iTunes to manage your tunes, and allows you to
watch the trippy visualizer as well, yet it is still small enough to be out of the way.
123Macmini.com posts the details about one Mac mimi man who got rid of the keyboard and the mouse and controls his mini with a touchscreen that was meant for a car. You can do it to your own Mac mini (or any other Mac for that matter) for a mere $350.
When will Apple start shipping Mac minis with an Apple Cinema Display mini?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app