Mac mini March: Turning a Mac mini into a touchable stereo
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine
the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets you use iTunes to manage your tunes, and allows you to
watch the trippy visualizer as well, yet it is still small enough to be out of the way.
123Macmini.com posts the details about one Mac mimi man who got rid of the keyboard and the mouse and controls his mini with a touchscreen that was meant for a car. You can do it to your own Mac mini (or any other Mac for that matter) for a mere $350.
When will Apple start shipping Mac minis with an Apple Cinema Display mini?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync