Mac mini March: Turning a Mac mini into a touchable stereo
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine
the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets you use iTunes to manage your tunes, and allows you to
watch the trippy visualizer as well, yet it is still small enough to be out of the way.
123Macmini.com posts the details about one Mac mimi man who got rid of the keyboard and the mouse and controls his mini with a touchscreen that was meant for a car. You can do it to your own Mac mini (or any other Mac for that matter) for a mere $350.
When will Apple start shipping Mac minis with an Apple Cinema Display mini?
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time