Mac mini March: Turning a Mac mini into a touchable stereo
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine
the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets you use iTunes to manage your tunes, and allows you to
watch the trippy visualizer as well, yet it is still small enough to be out of the way.
123Macmini.com posts the details about one Mac mimi man who got rid of the keyboard and the mouse and controls his mini with a touchscreen that was meant for a car. You can do it to your own Mac mini (or any other Mac for that matter) for a mere $350.
When will Apple start shipping Mac minis with an Apple Cinema Display mini?
You have a Mac mini, and you have a 7 inch touchscreen monitor. Combine the two and what do you get? A really cool stereo that lets...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates