Mac mini March: Wheels down for another Mac mini
Carputers are all the rage now.
Seems like everyone is Mac-modding their ride, if for no other reason then to prove they can. Even the NY Times has taken notice.
MacNovas, MacJeeps and iPods on wheels everywhere. And now we meet the Mac mini VW GTi.
Matt Turner has posted an impressive pictorial of his GTi Mac mini mod, kicking it off with details on how to relocate the MacMini Power Button and Indicator to the GTi’s dash.
Why do I have the sinking feeling that Macs and iPods will soon replace rows of hubcaps along the shoulder of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway?
Gives a whole new meaning to the term “road apples” doesn’t it?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app