Mac mini March: Wheels down for another Mac mini
Carputers are all the rage now.
Seems like everyone is Mac-modding their ride, if for no other reason then to prove they can. Even the NY Times has taken notice.
MacNovas, MacJeeps and iPods on wheels everywhere. And now we meet the Mac mini VW GTi.
Matt Turner has posted an impressive pictorial of his GTi Mac mini mod, kicking it off with details on how to relocate the MacMini Power Button and Indicator to the GTi’s dash.
Why do I have the sinking feeling that Macs and iPods will soon replace rows of hubcaps along the shoulder of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway?
Gives a whole new meaning to the term “road apples” doesn’t it?
Carputers are all the rage now. Seems like everyone is Mac-modding their ride, if for no other reason then to prove they...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time