Mac mini March: Wheels down for another Mac mini
Carputers are all the rage now.
Seems like everyone is Mac-modding their ride, if for no other reason then to prove they can. Even the NY Times has taken notice.
MacNovas, MacJeeps and iPods on wheels everywhere. And now we meet the Mac mini VW GTi.
Matt Turner has posted an impressive pictorial of his GTi Mac mini mod, kicking it off with details on how to relocate the MacMini Power Button and Indicator to the GTi’s dash.
Why do I have the sinking feeling that Macs and iPods will soon replace rows of hubcaps along the shoulder of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway?
Gives a whole new meaning to the term “road apples” doesn’t it?
Carputers are all the rage now. Seems like everyone is Mac-modding their ride, if for no other reason then to prove they...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype