Tiger to bring rotation to a monitor near you
Tiger is on everyone’s minds at the moment. When will be it released? How much will it cost? What cool features, other than what has already been shown, will be included?
I can’t help with the first two questions, though I think it will be released fairly soon and I bet it’ll cost $129, but I have a solid answer for the last question: monitor rotation.
It seems that Apple was showing off the new monitor preference which allows you to rotate the screen at NexPo 2005, a newspaper conference. With a nice big Cinema Display you will be able to see an entire page of a broadside digitally without having to scroll.
This is all unconfirmed, so don’t coming crying to me if it isn’t included in the final release of Tiger, I’m just one man after all.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV