Tiger to bring rotation to a monitor near you
Tiger is on everyone’s minds at the moment. When will be it released? How much will it cost? What cool features, other than what has already been shown, will be included?
I can’t help with the first two questions, though I think it will be released fairly soon and I bet it’ll cost $129, but I have a solid answer for the last question: monitor rotation.
It seems that Apple was showing off the new monitor preference which allows you to rotate the screen at NexPo 2005, a newspaper conference. With a nice big Cinema Display you will be able to see an entire page of a broadside digitally without having to scroll.
This is all unconfirmed, so don’t coming crying to me if it isn’t included in the final release of Tiger, I’m just one man after all.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options