However, what if you can afford an iPod, but you really aren't all that cool. Even possessing the electronic device at the pinnacle of cool can't help you. But what if that iPod were guaranteed to contain music that was very cool indeed, instead of reflecting your fondness for polkas?
The Hipster iPod is designed for people who need to be cool, and need it now. For a mere $899 you get a 60 gig iPod filled to the gills with super cool music from the last few decades all encoded at 192kbs.
I am fairly certain that this website is a joke, but if it isn't I fear for the fate of humanity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update