However, what if you can afford an iPod, but you really aren't all that cool. Even possessing the electronic device at the pinnacle of cool can't help you. But what if that iPod were guaranteed to contain music that was very cool indeed, instead of reflecting your fondness for polkas?
The Hipster iPod is designed for people who need to be cool, and need it now. For a mere $899 you get a 60 gig iPod filled to the gills with super cool music from the last few decades all encoded at 192kbs.
I am fairly certain that this website is a joke, but if it isn't I fear for the fate of humanity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free