However, what if you can afford an iPod, but you really aren't all that cool. Even possessing the electronic device at the pinnacle of cool can't help you. But what if that iPod were guaranteed to contain music that was very cool indeed, instead of reflecting your fondness for polkas?
The Hipster iPod is designed for people who need to be cool, and need it now. For a mere $899 you get a 60 gig iPod filled to the gills with super cool music from the last few decades all encoded at 192kbs.
I am fairly certain that this website is a joke, but if it isn't I fear for the fate of humanity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV