Seashore: Native Gimp
You're not a true Unix geek if you don't use GIMP on your linux box. I, like a true Mac user, don't like to compile things and I like my apps to look Mac like, thank you very much. Enter Seashore, an open source project to create a OS X native graphics program based on GIMP.
Pretty sweet, and as usual you can't beat the price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station