Seashore: Native Gimp
You're not a true Unix geek if you don't use GIMP on your linux box. I, like a true Mac user, don't like to compile things and I like my apps to look Mac like, thank you very much. Enter Seashore, an open source project to create a OS X native graphics program based on GIMP.
Pretty sweet, and as usual you can't beat the price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free