Google Earth in the works for Mac OS X?
According to AppleInsider, Google has a beta of the satellite mapping application in the works for us Mac users. Google Earth allows a user to enter a residential or business address, and then "travels" to that location, starting from outer space via a series of satellite images. One of my PC-using friends loves to tell me how cool Google Earth is. Come on, Google. Let me answer back with, "Yeah, I was using it earlier today..."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter