Creative dredges up patent suit against Apple
Scott posted about Creative apparently dredging up the non-lawsuit about their rights to the extremely generalized patent on user interfaces that iPods use. Engadget reported about this patent back in August. Now it seems the talks are coming to a head as news sources all over have grabbed onto this tidbit of info.
To me this sounds like a bit of nonsense dredged up to boost interest in the launch of the new nano-like Creative Zen Vision: M. I'm fairly certain these discussions between Creative and Apple have been going on for quite some time. Perhaps Creative is just doing this to compensate for their extremely iPod like interface on the new player? Check out Engadget's pictures of said navigation system here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app