Creative dredges up patent suit against Apple
Scott posted about Creative apparently dredging up the non-lawsuit about their rights to the extremely generalized patent on user interfaces that iPods use. Engadget reported about this patent back in August. Now it seems the talks are coming to a head as news sources all over have grabbed onto this tidbit of info.
To me this sounds like a bit of nonsense dredged up to boost interest in the launch of the new nano-like Creative Zen Vision: M. I'm fairly certain these discussions between Creative and Apple have been going on for quite some time. Perhaps Creative is just doing this to compensate for their extremely iPod like interface on the new player? Check out Engadget's pictures of said navigation system here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free